a Vanessa V. Kilmer blog - comments disabled

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wasted

I wasted the entired weekend. I had plans to accomplished all kinds of things. I had a vacation day on Friday. I took Cody to the groomer and had my hair done at the same time (no, not by the groomer, you smarty pants.) I took my mother's Christmas letter to her so she could mail out her cards. I redid my blogroll today. That's all I accomplished in three days.


The one thing I wanted to finish was the final design on my Christmas cards. I have the final idea done, I just need to execute the design.

Friday evening I started feeling punky. I think I had a mild infection, slightly feverish, no energy, dizzier than usual. I spent the day in bed Saturday. Then sometime during the day my lower back began hurting. So, today, even though I felt a little better I couldn't move much. I sat on a heating pad all day and half-heartedly played on the internet.

I used to feel very guilty when I did this but not anymore. I have begun to think this is my subconscience way of getting a break.

2 comments:

Steven said...

I pretty much wasted the entire weekend as well. In fact, it sounds like you accomplished a bit mroe than I did. ;)

Steve~

Nessa said...

Thanks, Steve, I feel better now; D