a Vanessa V. Kilmer blog - comments disabled

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20130208

0516 - I stuck to my guns and did my morning 500 words before any of the things I have mentally added to today's todo list. Good for me. It's driving me crazy that I can't think of the word I want to use for what I am doing, building consistency, creating a new habit, persistence, wtf is the damn word I want?

Off to do my todo list for today and then post my Flash 55.

SELF-DISCIPLINE! I found it when looking at a previous post. SELF-DISCIPLINE!

0655 - finished my Flash 55, posted it and comments on the G-Man's post. It's almost 0700. I won't get to the shower this morning. It will have to wait. Good thing I don't do to much physically to get me dirty all over. These Valentine's Day commercials are pissing me the hell off. I hate commercials.

0725 - Time to go to work.


No comments: