a Vanessa V. Kilmer blog - comments disabled

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20130211

1031 - She here again and already I have a headache, my tongue is tingling and I feel nauscious sick to my stomach (I hate that word. i can't even remember how to spell it close enough to get spell-checker to fix it.) Her smell just invades my office. I will have to buy a fan to keep the stink out. i don't know what the hell she's wearing but it is horrible. And she must bathe in it. No one will come back here while she's in because you have to hold your breath to walk by. I can't believe she has no friends or family to tell her about it. It's so unprofessional, too. Please people, unless you can make it almost unnoticeable, don't wear any kind of scent to any work place, well, no place really. I can't even describe what it smells like: musty, pine car air freshener, cedar, musk, oily, incense. We switched to Comcast at home. We have all of the movie channels, the internet is fast and I have OnDemand again. Yippee! I watched the whole first season of Game of Thrones yesterday. QV is happy because he has a million channels in the bedroom. The Codes was rubbing his head again this weekend so it's back to the vet. No more pets. I'm going broke over these allergies. We had about 6 inches of wet snow Friday night into Saturday morning. The roads and side-walks were cleared quickly. 1123 - I can't breath through my mouth because my tongue tingles. I take shallow breaths so I don't smell that smell. Then I have to take a deep breath to get some air and I choke on the smell. 1356 - I ate a whole bag of spinach/lettuce for lunch. It did have lots of dressing and a can of chick peas (250 calories.)


No comments: