a Vanessa V. Kilmer blog - comments disabled

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Oh, Sugars!

I slept until 0715 today. The MM woke at the same time so I didn’t get to write this morning. Right away he wanted to watch videos on my computer and silly me didn’t think to set him up on QV’s computer so I could do my thing. I’ll remember for next time. I took my time getting my day started. I read a bit from Game of Thrones. I’m trying to catch up to the TV show. The next season starts at the end of March. My lower back is a bit sore and I am tired from bleeding like a stuck pig. But that should be over in a couple of days. I don’t feel as tired as usual, I’m thinking because I am not so hopeless and depressed as I was before getting fired.

The MM and I went back up to see O & O again today. I left him with them for 2 hours while I went to the library. I renewed my account and got a new card. Then I read from GoT for half an hour. After that, I went into the cafe where I had a hot chocolate and a muffin while I wrote three pages in my paper journal. There were a lot of unruly children and their unruly parents. There was a man in a wheelchair that was drawing birds. He was a big man with grey hair and a grey beard and mustache. From an overheard conversation, he was a veteran. He showed his drawings to many people, especially to children and he encouraged any of them who said they liked to draw to keep at it no matter what anyone said to them. He said he was told he couldn’t draw as a child so he stopped for the longest time. Now he draws all of the time and wouldn’t stop for anyone. Sound familiar?

I enjoyed my time at the library and it went by really fast. I will want to go back there again some time. They have a poetry group that meets there on the second Thursday in March. I think the paper said the 14th at 1900. I’d like to go to that and see what the people are like. I’ll need to get out and meet people so I don’t get isolated. Being alone all of the time will not be good for me.

I was thinking about going back to the painting lady in Moorestown. I can’t think of her name right now, I think it was Gisela, something with a G anyway. I could go to her during the day once a week and do some small paintings with her to get lessons and ideas and techniques.

I’ve been trying to distract myself from tSLBoM so I don’t get ahead of myself. I will be starting serious work on it on Tuesday. I will also do HTTS so I can actually finish my book. I must have it published on Amazon by the end of March 2013.

I am off to do my websiTe post. I found a meme with questions about my current work in progress that I will use.

529



No comments: